A Way We Sew a shirt collar band presented at ASG National Conference.
ASG National Annual Conference
A Way We Sew focuses fun, functional methods to improve your sewing.
In this class, we'll demonstrate A Way We Sew collar bands, with a straight join between band and placket and consistent top stitching inside and out.
Benefits to our method include:
- Less cutting, more sewing.
- Top stitch the collar/band unit before attaching to the shirt.
- Fit the shirt to the collar band - no more puckers, no more unpicking, no more surprises!
All our online presentations include:
- Step-by-step professionally illustrated instructions with sample patterns that can be adjusted to any pattern.
- Access to our online video tutorial showcase.
- Link to class recording available for a month after class date.
A Way We Sew methods are a little different. We like to "sew rogue", ditch the pattern, sew first, cut latter, and have fun while learning new techniques you can apply to any sewing project.